dimax® cork can be called the most sustainable material as it derives directly from the natural cork tree. The cork surface is prepared with a special varnish followed by the digital print. To secure resistance an additional coating on top is applied after the print. dimax® cork can be used on the wall or on the floor.
- cork tile in 6mm depth
- cork tile incl. HDF panel of 12mm thickness to lay the floor like parquet
- waterproof tiles available for bathroom and wet areas (no outside usage)
- tile sizes 620x450mm, 915x305mm, 1235x305mm
- heavy duty applications, commercial class 32
- anti-bacterial, anti-static, easy to clean
- Sound absorbing